Tuesday, October 23, 2007

San Diego Cali fires



I had to call my bro, Jason Evans, last night in San Diego to make sure him and the family are okay. Mike Bishop and I went out to San Diego for 4 days of rest in August just to visit and had an amazing visit. I fell in love w/ San Diego and more in love with our friends there and their Kingdom community. Praying for those who suffer today, praying for mercy, praying for the Church to care for the needs of the people.

On a lighter note, I'm stoked (no pun intended) that the Evans' are coming to the Nati this weekend for a short visit. My wife and I are hosting a Harvest party at our house on Saturday evening with community folk and hoping them and the Rains clan can chill with us. The Harvest is a time of year to stop and give thanks for the blessings in our life. I am not thrilled with every aspect of my life right now but I can tell you emphatically that I am filthy rich in friendships and community. For that I give thanks and I look forward to breaking bread with some of them this Saturday evening. mmmmmmmm, chili!

peace,

2 comments:

Joe said...

shoot me an email - its linked on my blog. maybe a brew w/krains some night?

sex shop said...

Little doubt, the dude is completely just.