Friday, April 11, 2008
Vasectomy completed, recovery in process
Boy, that was an interesting procedure. I won't go into details, but I'll just call the whole experience peculiar.
Kept a lovely conversation going on with Dr. Haaff, we covered the following topics:
* University education
* sons with developmental disabilities
* commercial development in our home of Liberty township
* running marathons and half marathons
* the astronomical rising inflation of Zimbabwe
* vacationing in South Africa
* WWII stories of his family immigrating from the Ukraine
* His grandfather having survived Siberia
* my desire to bring water and education to developing countries
So we got a lot accomplished on an intellectual level and I'm sure hoping he got accomplished on a procedural level what needed to be done.
I have very little soreness so I'm free today and throughout the weekend to watch the Masters tournament and anything else I'm in the mood for.
peace to your weekend,