Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Rodney Dangerfield, dead at age 82

One of the all-time great movie comedians from the 80's has left us. He did a few Classic films, and a few that never should have been watched, ever.

Here are my top 3 Rodney films:

3) Easy Money
2) Back to School - best line is, "When I die, you can donate my body to science fiction."
1) Caddyshack - one of the best comedies of ALL TIME!! Rodney was at his best in that classic. His dance moves in the clubhouse, his rhetoric on the golf course and his way with the Judge's wife. Way too funny. Must watch again in memory of Rodney.

He also had a big stand-up act with his famous mantra, "I get no respect".
"When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother."

Thanks for the laughs, Rodney. You have my respect. RIP.

peace,

1 comment:

website said...

Very helpful info, thank you for your article.