Sunday, July 02, 2006

early morning

a neighbor's house alarm woke me up at 5:30 because apparently their cat set it off and they didn't know how to turn it off. yet another reason to dislike cats, i've never been a fan.

its Sunday morning and the TV preachers are all over the television. it all makes me nauseated. what a production. they come off as pompous and arrogant, i just don't get it. speaking in cliches, utilizing theatrics, more entertainment than substance. apparently in america, TV christianity has its own sub-culture of hollywood celebrities, movies and music. In the words of Bono, "I'm a Christian, but I feel very removed from Chrisitianity." I would say I'm embarassed because its a joke, but I don't even think we belong to the same faith.

we leave for vacation on Friday, I'm just counting the days.

peace and hope you got more sleep,

No comments: