Saturday, January 03, 2004

To understand the man who is helping to lead our conversation this weekend at Mayhem, check out this link. http://www.anewkindofchristian.com/archives/000018.html

Its a response to Chuck Colson's article in Christianity Today saying that postmodernism is dead. Very, very interesting. By the way, I'm not star struck nor do I care about celebrities in the Christian sub-culture. Brian happens to be one of only a few who believed in me when so many from evangelicalism rejected me and my dream to plant a different kind of church movement. He continues to prove to me that he "gets" what so many of us are passionate about and is just happy to be a part of the story. I'm so looking forward to our conversation this weekend. Its about Community, Mission and Mayhem. Come Holy Spirit.

peace,

No comments: