Thursday, January 20, 2005

have you ever had the wind taken out of your sails? I got some news from a friend this afternoon that rocked me to my core, the shock is still settling. I will share more details as it becomes appropriate. For now I am reminded that I'm in a war, that there is a battle raging in a field not far from me and the enemy is still seeking to steal, kill and destroy. But I reject that outcome, the Spirit w/ in me breathes life, death has no sting. The enemy has shown his ugly face once again but I don't reccomend he get comfortable because he's not staying long. For who is this uncircumcised Philistine that mocks the armies of the living God??? We will face our enemy on this field, no matter how great, and we will win victory for His might is within us. So until I get different marching orders, I'm going in through the works of prayer and fasting and I'm not going to stop swinging until He speaks clearly. Come Lord Jesus, we need you this night . . .

No comments: