Saturday, April 30, 2005

Game face is on

Got my race bag packed and my clothes laid out, its time to get a few hours rest because the 4:15 a.m. alarm will come soon. I feel as ready as I can be. I have never completed 13 miles so I'm looking forward to accomplishing this distance for the 1st time. There are a lot of hills and 7 thousand other runners which is intimidating, but it will be sunrise in some of the most scenic parts of the Nati so that part I'm looking forward to. Palmer and Amy will be at the finish line and it will be pretty sweet to see them there.

I wanted to thank all of you for your prayers and financial support of this run. Your encouragement is much appreciated. I have a sign on the back of my shirt that says "I'm running for Palmer . . . Not Alone". I am running on behalf of all of you that take our Kingdom kind of community seriously. Much love and Godspeed.

peace,

No comments: