Sunday, April 24, 2005

T minus one week

Its one week until the big race and how did I prepare myself this weekend? I have spent 2 days on the couch dealing w/ a nasty stomach flu. I am not having any fun and won't be at school tommorrow either, one more day and hopefully I'll be back at it.

In trying to raise awareness for Palmer's need, the Cincinnat Enquirer has decided to do an article of me running for Palmer. Its supposed to run in the paper next Saturday, the day before the race. They are coming to take some photos this week. I think they find it a compelling human story. Just wanting to see if we can do all we can to raise some funds cuz Palmer needs a Kingdom break. As well, kids from our house church are collecting pledges for their own walk-a-thon for Palmer. They are really excited about it and want to contribute.

Jesus, we depend on you, we have no other.

peace,

No comments: