Monday, March 20, 2006

2nd week, new job

I'm still learning a lot when it comes to my new job, most of it is just a high learning curve of organization and systems. But, I really like the people. The University is professional from top to bottom and that is refreshing. My teaching schedule is also starting to book up, I'm scheduled for classes through July now, that part I love. Just trying to pack each day with as much learning as I can.

On another note, I am missing Chad really badly. This weekend he was in my thoughts and it weighs heavy on me this morning. We are getting our fight club together on Thursday evening and it will be the 1st one w/out Chad. It is very hard for me to admitt that. He was my brother in this spiritual war and I miss him dearly.

Stop and notice the Kingdom of God amongst you today,

No comments: