Wednesday, March 31, 2004

The countdown is on, can't wait to head to florida on saturday morning. Making last minute plans, planning on relaxing with my kids and wife.
I got my head shaved down yesterday, took off the locks. The fight club boyz kinda dared me into it since K=rains took off his locks and beard and went monk again. I didn't want them to think that I was metrosexual that I needed some hair to put product in so I became manly and shaved it off. However, I don't look monk, I look like a drill sargeant. Some looks just don't work on some folks.
Had a small but great house church meeting last night. We're walking through the "way of the cross" during this lent season following the Celtic Daily Prayer. Real good issues came up such as our own tendency to judge instead of encourage, get obnoxious in our passion and reflecting on memories that provoke smiles. Things are kicking real well on Tuesday nights.
Having really good conversation in my senior Bible class re: church structures, their origins and possible alternatives. I try hard to present a balanced view of all perspectives without being too obvious with my bias. If you know me, you know that's a discipline in itself.

3 days til we go to Mickey's kingdom. However, screw Mickey, this vacation is about Nicki, Ali, Meg and the Zach Attack. Spring fever is upon me.

stop and notice the Kingdom today.

peace,

No comments: