Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Palmers had an amazing wedding this past Saturday night in Columbus. Really beautiful decor, Jewish wedding w/ chanted Hebrew blessings and concluded w/ Palmer stepping on the wine glass. The fun raged on as the Beans, Creech's, Rains' and Marshall's rocked into the early morning. Good fun, good friends.

Should have tommorrow off then a 2 day Christian teacher convention in Dayton on Thursday and Friday (woo hoo).

Today is my eldest dauthter's 8th birthday. Ali is a unique child. Extremely innocent and extremely dramatic. I can't hardly picture her future but I know it will be filled with highs and lows. She is so much like me, I really enjoy her. I envision her and I taking some walks and trips together just dreaming about life and the future. Happy Birthday Ali!

Stop and Notice the Kingdom around you today.

No comments: