Thursday, December 08, 2005

Matt. 18 continued

Its amazing that when Jesus says something, and we actually do it, we find that it works. Its almost as if he understands human relations and may have even had something to do with the wiring of our hearts. Jesus didn't ask us to believe in his teachings (give mental ascent to), he was teaching them so that we would actually follow them and thus find our Freedom as human beings.

I won't go into details, but the situation I'm dealing with will be ongoing for awhile. However, the pressure/emotion has been released because of Kingdom conversation with those involved. Its my 33rd birthday today and being relieved of this stress for now is gift enough.

Can't even put into words how much support and prayer I have gotten from people who live in community with me and are spiritual family to me. I'll share more of this later.

peace,

No comments: