Sunday, December 04, 2005

Reality: Bengals 38 Steelers 31


Ding dong the witch is dead. There is a changing of the guard in the AFC North, the past is the past, Marvin Lewis has orchestrated one of the greatest franchise turnarounds in sports history. 15 years of famine, now we are guaranteed our 1st winning season. If we play our cards right, and I think we will, we will win the AFC north division, be the #2 or #3 seed in the AFC and host a playoff game here in the Nati. What's better, I will have a ticket to that game when its played. I was at the last home playoff game in Cincinnati in 1988, so its only appropriate I attend the next one.

Now let's celebrate for the night and move on. Starting monday, its Cleveland week and that's always personal.

oh yeah, and now I don't owe Canipe any coffee. However neither of us is disappointed as this coming Saturday night we'll both be seeing U2 in Cleveland. And well, it doesn't get much better than that.

peace,

No comments: