Friday, February 03, 2006

Super Bowl XL



I am rooting for the Seahawks because of all my friends in Seatle and its the coolest U.S. city to visit by far. And I will carry out my grudge vs. the Steelers as the Bengals rival. But my mind tells me that Pitt. will win this game. They are more balanced, extremely physical and I think the defense will dominate. The only weakness for Pitt. is if Ben's youth catches up to him and he chokes. But he is showing no signs of that. He's a good Ohio boy :)

Prediction: Steelers 31 Seahawks 21

On a recovery note, I'm in a lot of pain. Started last night and all night. Dr. said that will continue through day today. Looking for relief.
As I wait, I have to watch Joey Porter of the Steelers run his mouth over the audacity of a Seahawk player suggesting they would like to win the game. I hate Hype, play the game and shut your mouth. Joey is coming off looking like a fool, like Clubber Lang from Rocky III.

well, off to more rest and hopefully more comfort.

peace,

No comments: