Sunday, February 13, 2005

10 things I love about life right now: (in no particular order)

1) Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I'm going on 12 years of happy marriage, that doesn't suck.
2) I have solo kid duty from Friday through Tuesday coming up (Nicki in Florida), it'll be a lot of work but its also a lot of floor time with my kids.
3) Pitchers and Catchers report to Spring Training this week. Go Reds!
4) I've lost 21 lbs. in 6 weeks on Body for Life and I'm really liking the plan, its becoming a good habit.
5) I'm on schedule for my training to run a 5K on March 12 and a 10K on April 30.
6) I piece together 4 different jobs to make a living but I'm passionate about atleast 3 of them and am thankful for God's provision.
7) The Church continues to emerge in all its forms and contexts. It isn't always pretty, sometimes messy, but its evident that the Spirit of God on earth cannot be shut up.
8) I think I'm going to India and Germany this summer for 2 weeks and will bring Alison, my oldest daughter, with me for a formative shaping of her worldview.
9) My iPod rules! It may be the best Christmas present I've ever received, not including the Christmas I got my first Huffy bike.
10) My life is loaded with great friendships, They have depth and intimacy. I'm not alone, ever. I live in the reality of community. that rocks hizzy.

peace,

No comments: