Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I have a Declaration to make: Today is February 16, 2004 year of our Lord and it is officially "Blogging for Palmer" Day! We are as a Body asking our Creator for a complete healing of Palmers Body.
Bro,
Your brothers and sisters are with you. You, Amy, Micah and Landing Place are in our hearts.

Palmer, this is my covenant to you:
For as long as it is needed I will pray,
For as long as it is needed I will listen,
For as long as it is needed I will believe,
For as long as it is needed I will hope,
For as long as it is needed I will proclaim,
For as long as it is needed I will come alongside,
For as long as it is needed I will walk with you,
For as long as it is needed I will call others to pray,
For as long as eternity, I will experience Kingdom brotherhood with you.
Through the power of the Holy Spirit, this is my covenant to you.


I invite the readers out there to post your prayers and words for Palmer today, may they fill him w/ hope.

Enjoy Blogging for Palmer day!

No comments: