Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Are you supposed to cry on your drive to work? I'm being flooded with intense emotions but I have to suck it up and get to work, no space for solitude. I guess that's how the story goes today.

Was listening to these lyrics from Coldplay as I drove:
The Scientist
I was just guessing at numbers and figures,
Pulling your puzzles apart.
Questions of science, science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me,
Oh and I rush to the start.
Running in circles, chasing tails,
And coming back as we are.

Nobody said it was easy,
It's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy,
Noone ever said it would be so hard.

I'm going back to the start.


This passage struck me today from Matthew 10:
"What's the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right? And God cares what happens to it even more than you do. He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail - even numbering the hairs on your head! So don't be initmidated by all this bully talk. You're worth more than a million canaries." (The Message)

I really hope these words are true today . . .

peace,


No comments: