Monday, February 07, 2005

before I wallow in my immaturity, I'm over the Eagles loss and moving on. I just really had a great time with everybody at our party so it eased my pain quite a bit. Its now time to think about pitchers and catchers reporting to Spring Training and if my Xavier Musketeers can beat UC this week.

The second reason I have to snap out of it is because there are real needs out there like Palmer who starts chemo today. Lord, Jesus, heal his body and empower him for the journey this week, our hearts ache for you to be glorified in his healing. Hear our prayers.

I'm kind of wrestling today with job issues, being a bi-vocational pastor can really takes its toll on you sometimes. I'm feeling very stretched, a little overwhelmed, a bit discouraged and sometimes trapped. But my kids have never gone hungry and for this I should be thankful.

peace,

No comments: