Thursday, February 03, 2005

I talked to Palmer yesterday and he begins his treatments on Monday and it will be 5 days a week for 6 weeks. We are hoping, depending on how he feels, to have him down here in the Nati at the Brownhouse on the evening of Feb. 18 or 19 so that we can do some concentrated prayer for a complete healing. Let me know if you could be here for one of those evenings and we'll get down to business.

Body for Life is rockin' and rollin', doing better all the time. I've lost 18lbs. now in 5 1/2 weeks and I'm still picking up momentum. I'm over halfway to my 12 week goal so I'm pretty stoked.

I'm also stoked about my Super Bowl party on Sunday, if your within ear's shot of this, your invited. Just a reason to get together and have a party and oh yes, it has a Philly theme. E - A - G - L - E - S . . . EAGLES!!!

peace,

No comments: