Thursday, March 24, 2005

Spring Break is upon us

At 2:54 p.m. our Spring Break begins. By 4:33 p.m. we will be pulling out of our driveway for a trek southwards to the great state of Florida. We're staying in Orlando at a condo for 7 nights and visiting Universal Studios. I'm looking forward to a great time with the family but not the 15 hour drive. We are driving through the night to beat traffic and travel while the kids are sleeping so pray for us to be attentive and alert. I loaded up my ipod last night and even downloaded the NT Message on it for some Scripture time. We'll be back in time for my next race which is a 15K (9.3 miles) on April 3.

I have my ipod and itrip all ready and also my laptop w/ Creature II speakers as a DVD player for the kids. We've rented a Tahoe for the trip and will be turning it into a roving DJ home theatre.

Most of all in this time off, I'm wanting to reflect on the suffering of my Christ. Like Apostle Paul, I want to know him personally and the power of His Resurrection. I'll be bringing my Celtic Daily Prayer for us to reflect on in the evenings together as a family.

He is Risen!
peace,

No comments: